Monday, October 10, 2005

"Myself and some of the other affiliates are in discussions with Party and we will be able to offer rakeback at Party. I hope to have everything setup within the next couple of days. As soon as I have more details I will let everyone know. "

-- My Current Rakeback Affiliate

Well, I logged into my rakeback affiliates site and was greeted with the above information. So that's good news. We'll see how things work out.

Party must have read my site yesterday too. I had a pretty good day at the tables in some wild games. Those BBJ tables are fantastic. Also the jackpot is nearing $300,000. Which means that the games will just get more fantastic. Now I remember how I ran 3 BB/100 before.

Yesterday I also watched that 18 inning steaming pile of dogshit they called a baseball game yesterday. I didn't get as aggravated with the Braves back in the 80's when they lost 100 games a year as I do now. Win a fucking World Series already. It would be fun!

Due to the marathon ballgame, I almost missed my bowling tournament, but I showed up just in time. This was something new to me. It was a king of the hill format. Everyone bowls 3 qualifying games. They cut the field to the top 8 and then you work your way through brackets like a normal tournament. The good news was that they were using last years handicap which for me is 30 pins lower than this year's handicap. THe handicapping gives you 90% of 220 with a max of 55 pins. I got the max.

My buddy Moose (the guy that bowled 286 scratch last week) and I were on a pair of lanes with 2 powerhouse bowlers. I stunk up the joint in games 1 and 2, bowling a 147 and 148 respectively. With my handicap, it was up to a 202 and 203, but still pretty far out of the running. In game #3, I guess I lost all nervousness, because I knew I wasn't going to make it. However, something happened. I found a line I could use. I rode that line to 7 straight strikes to end game #3. I finished with a 231 (286 with handicap). This boosted me to 6th. I also won the high scratch and high handicap game sidepots. I'm freerolling this bad boy.

In match play, I didn't get a good draw. I was hoping to draw one of the scratch bowlers, but instead I got a guy with just 13 less sticks than me. We both sucked ass in our match. He sucked just a bit less. I went in to the 10th needing 2 strikes and a 6 count to win. I got strike #1. Ball #2 went brooklyn on me and I left a 9 count for a tough loss. It was a pretty shitty game and there was no reason that I should have been in that position.

I do have an excuse for my crappy bowling. The lanes were so dry and I was getting some shitty ball reaction. I'm also not used to bowling across the middle, but my ball was breaking so much, it was necessary.

So tonight, I'm going to play some more poker and try to hit me a bad beat jackpot. Or at least put some bad beats on unsuspecting fishes.

Posted by Predator314 at 5:33 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment