Monday, October 10, 2005

Just in time for Halloween. Pokerstars is offering a 25% up to $150 deposit bonus. It takes 750 FPPs to clear the whole bonus which doesn't take very long playing short handed 2/4.

I know the folks at Poker Stars will be checking this blog at some point to verify that I have my blogger tournament ad posted. So I'm going to post this letter:


Dear Mr. Lee Jones & Poker Stars:

I've been a good boy this year. I've played on your site multiple times and I'm sure you've made you some money in the past.

All I want is for you to flip on my win switch while I whore this current bonus. In previous attempts to clear a bonus on your site, I've lost considerable amounts of money on your site. Can you please let me win?

If you honor this request, I promise to leave a Poker Stars ad on this site forever.

Sincerely,

Mr Predator314

Posted by Predator314 at 7:30 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment