Saturday, October 15, 2005

A day that will live in infamy!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I've embarked on this journey time and time before. A quest if you will. What is this quest you ask? The quest is to clear a Poker Stars bonus without losing my ass! Many times I've went on this quest. Many times I've failed. Not this time.

As you can see from the graphic above, I've cleared the Poker Stars bonus. I've also cleared it without losing. I deposited $600 leaving me a $600 balance and 750 FPPs to clear. I just logged off after clearing the bonus with a $34 profit plus an additional $150 bonus. I guess my letter to Lee Jones paid off. I tell you what, Lee, just for being such a good sport and not turning on my "We hate Wes" button, I'll keep that money on your site and try to build it up.

Here are some stats for my bonus clearing:

Hands: 2,277 all $2/4 6 max
VP$IP: 27%
Att. To Steal Blinds: 31.39%
Won $ WSF: 40.51%
Amount Won: $89.50 (I blew some on a few tournaments)
BB/100 Hands: 0.98 (bleh!)
Went to SD %: 35.83%
Won $ at SD: 54.48%
PF Raise %: 19.38%
Total Rake: 169.00

I also played a few sit n goes and tournaments. So the rake will be higher. It sure seems like I played more hands than that.

Anyway, I've been in a poker mood all weekend. I had a marathon session last night playing nearly 1500 hands. In fact, so far this weekend, I've played almost 3000 hands up through today. 3000 hands of break even poker. It would have been nice, but there was a 500 hand stretch or so last night where I lost around 100BBs.

I've spent most of my time playing the bad beat jackpot tables. They were extremely juicy. There's so many interesting hands that I'd like to post on this site. However, my brain is fried right now and I'm going to take a break.

I'll probably play some more later on tonight. I think I'm going to stick with the $2/4 6 max on Stars. I might just play some tournaments or a few sit n goes. It depends on how I feel.

Posted by Predator314 at 6:05 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment