Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I should have everything setup with Party Monday night or Tuesday. Shortly after that I will be able to start signing up players. If you have an existing account at Party there will be a solution. If you are interested in a deal at Party please send me a message through this website. I will then get back to you as soon as possible. Due to the # of e-mails I expect to receive my response time may be a little longer than usual but I will try my best to get everyone signed up in a timely manner.

Some more good news on the rakeback situation at Party. I'll patiently wait. I have a good feeling that this deal won't be as sweet as the 27% I was receiving, but something is better than nothing.

Until that dust cloud settles, I'll continue bonus whoring. I've been clearing the bonus at Poker Stars. I'm about 1/3 finished with it and I'm up quite a bit from just playing. I've been playing $2/4 short handed to clear the bonus. These games are absolutely insanely good. At least they were yesterday. They can be very profitable.

Once I get that Stars bonus cleared, I'm going to work on the Empire 100% bonus that starts today. It takes 1000 raked hands to clear it, but that's nothing. After that, I'll probably go back to Stars and play there full time until the Party situation gets settled. However, I'll probably still play a few tables on the Party BBJ tables. It's almost $340,000 right now.

Tonight I'm gonna watch the main event on ESPN. I also have to run to radio shack and pick up an AC adaptor. I bought a firewire card for my laptop, but it needs an external power supply. What a ripoff. But my iPod is just collecting dust in the corner.

After that, I'll hop on the tables for some bonus whoring and bad beat jackpot hoping. So far, this month has been quite profitable for me, despite losing over 100BBs on Friday night. If I could add a BBJ to my bankroll, that would be SUPER! It's been almost a year since I won a jackpot :)

Posted by Predator314 at 5:45 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment