Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Myself and a couple other affiliates were able to setup a special deal with Party. We are being allowed to offer deals at Party at this time whereas some other affiliates may not be able to since these affiliates went through different contacts. I've spoken to my contact at Party 3 or 4 times today and he has mentioned that Party is aware of the special arrangement myself and a couple other affiliates have. Before I had asked players to send me a message through my website if you were interested in a deal at Party. In about the last 12 hours I've received about 300 messages and at the same time I've been on the phone most of the day. If you are interested in a deal at Party (even if you have sent me a message already through my website) I ask that you please click on the Request Offer link at the top of this page. Please fill out that form and put Party as the site you are interested in. Also, please make sure that you enter your username at this website and also mention whether or not you have an existing account at Party in the comments section. I will then start getting back to players as soon as I can. Due to the tons of e-mails I expect to receive I ask that everyone please be extremely patient as it may take me 3 or 4 days to send you an e-mail back.

More good news from my affiliate on rake back at Party. I'll believe it when I see it.

In other news, Lee Jones is back to his old tricks. Dealing me KK 5 times yesterday and not letting me win a single one. Pokerstars hates me.

However, I move on clearing that bonus. I'm officially 1/2 way to clearing it. The combination of me not cranking out a large # of hands and having to clear it at $2/4 are making this thing take longer than expected.

To sum it up, I'm down $0.48 and I'm 1/2 way to clearing the bonus. Bah, I was up almost $200 while doing the clearing. Yesterday and today has taken a toll on that outcome. C'mon Lee Jones! You can do it! Let me win for Pete's sake!

Posted by Predator314 at 8:17 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment