Thursday, February 02, 2006

Way behind pace, but I had a decent day today. I got in about 730 hands today to the tune of 5.22 BB/100. I really felt like I ran bad today, but I guess I did OK.

I'm playing under my new Party Poker name. The identity will be kept secret. The good thing about this account is .... RAKEBACK! This will help the bankroll big time. I haven't had a good rakeback payout since Party split from the skins. I get 24% on this account. I figure I'll have a really good rakeback payment for February with this challenge.

Here are my stats so far in this quest:

Hands: 4,497 (25,503 remaining)
Pace: -2503 hands
Winrate: 1.09 BB/100

One thing I realized during this quest. 30,000 hands is quite a bit for me. If I were playing full time, this would be a breeze. I could probably swing 50,000 hands.

I'm going to have to buckle down and try to catch up. I'm going to try to double up on my hands tomorrow night. It's going to be tough because there's a band playing tomorrow night at The Club that I'm gonna go watch. Then Saturday night, I'll probably get a shitload of hands played. I'm bowling in a tournament Saturday, but I don't have plans that night and I'll be too tired to want to do anything else.

Posted by Predator314 at 6:40 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment