Thursday, February 02, 2006

Quick update. I'm way behind on the challenge now. However, I have been spending every free moment I have playing poker. But there's already been 2 days in the stretch where I haven't played a single hand and then another where I only got in about 650 hands.

I'm still running poorly. But the games are good and hopefully soon the numbers will turn in my favor. I'm jamming a shitload of money in the middle when I got the best hand just get outdrawn on the turn or river. It happens.

Posted by Predator314 at 5:58 AM  

1 comments:

I recommend $1800

My bankroll is actually a good bit higher than that, but I'm being very conservative.

1.) Because I'm more loose than the average player, which leads to more variance.

and 2.) Because I'm paying my bills with poker money.

Predator314 said...
9:00 AM  

Post a Comment