Friday, January 27, 2006

Well, there's good news and bad news. First the good news.

1.) I'm ahead of pace for my 30K in 30 days. I played about 1050 hands this evening. It didn't take that long either. This might be easier than I thought, but I reserve judgement.

2.) There are still TONS of donkeys out there willing to put A LOT of money in the middle with very bad hands.

Now the bad news:

1.) Man did I run bad today. I got kicked in the balls right and left. I won't bore you with the details. I made a small comeback, but still lost about 60BBs tonight. If I'm gonna run 2 BB/100, I need 600 BBs.

I played very well tonight. Probably the best poker I've played in a long time. I made good reads all night long. I also stayed off tilt for the most part, although there was one hand where I almost slung my mouse across the room. I stayed out of "auto-pilot" mode too. If I keep playing like this, I should be very happy in 29,000 more hands.

I might play a little bit more here in a few, but for right now, I'm gonna go relax a bit. Here are my stats so far:

Hands: 1,033 (28,967 remaining)
Pace: +33 hands
Win Rate: -5.90 BB/100

Posted by Predator314 at 9:01 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment