Saturday, January 28, 2006

I'm playing so good right now, it's unbelievable. I'm still losing, but there's not much that I can do about it. I'm saving so many bets on these losing hands, so the losses could be worse. I have got a bit back from my 60BB slide last night, but it will come if I stay focused like I have been the past 16 or so hours.

I played about 700 hands this morning. The tables were unbelievable for early morning. I plan on trying to play at least 2000 hands today, so I can get a jumpstart on this challenge.

Here are my stats through 11:30am:

Hands: 1,710 (28,290 remaining)
Pace: +710 hands
Win Rate: -3.50 BB/100

Hands that are losing me the most money so far: KQo, JJ, AJo, QJs. Honorable mentions go to AJs and ATs.

Posted by Predator314 at 8:45 AM  

2 comments:

what site are you playing on?

Anonymous said...
10:04 AM  

I play on Party, Full Tilt, and Stars.

Predator314 said...
7:25 AM  

Post a Comment