Friday, December 02, 2005

Where would you go? Essay Contest



Class is in session bitches. Break out the #2 pencils and start cranking out some essays. The top response will get a FREE Prize. I'm not sure what the prize is, but I will try to think of something by tonight. Rest assured, the prize will be absolutely, 100% decent. DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES IS 2 WEEKS FROM TODAY: FRIDAY DECEMBER 16TH AT 11:59 PM EST. Send all essays to leonardw@gmail.com.

In an effort to get some outside reader responses, I propose this hypothetical situation:

Let's say you quit your job to become a professional poker player. Let's also add the facts that you have a huge bankroll and can afford to live just about any place you want. Where would you go? Why? Does poker affect this decision? If you chose your current residence, what would your 2nd choice be? Why?

I'm not going to deduct for spelling/grammar mistakes or anything like that. I will judge these on content only.

Depending on the response, I will probably post all entries to this site and allow readers to vote on their favorite. Then I will give away a 2nd prize for the "Readers' Choice" winner. I will post the essays on this site unless you don't want me to post yours. Also, if you choose, I can keep your essay anonymous when I post it.

Posted by Predator314 at 7:29 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment