Friday, December 02, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's on like Donkey Kong..



Ok, enough of the break. I played Mario Kart: DS until my fingers cramped last night. That game is too much fun. And I haven't taken it online yet. I'll probably pick up a wireless router this weekend. However, it has taken up enough of my money making time.

Anyway, I plan to play some poker tonight. I need to get some hands in for the month so I don't have to spend my real work money. I'll probably spend some time on the $2/4 6 max tables. I'd like to play 1000 hands. That's my goal.

I also have set some monthly goals for poker:

1.) Play 15,000+ hands in the cash games: This is the biggie. I just haven't been getting my hands in recently. I think I'm trying to dodge variance or something. Everyone knows that it can't be dodged. Also, 15,000 hands gives me a pretty decent rake rebate for the month as well. I also want to keep track of the hours I put in at the tables, so I can get an average hourly rate. I'm not a pro poker player, so I'm not going to be putting in any insane hours. I just want to get a feel for the number of hours I can put in on a weekly/monthly basis.

2.) Play at least 1 180 person sit n go on Stars per week. These are fantastic. First place in these bad boys is something like $1080. I got 4th in the last one I played.

3.) Work on making better laydowns and reads. I tend to go into auto-pilot mode after a while during most sessions. Some of this comes from boredom, but mostly I think the problem is the multi-tabling. Multi-tabling is great for getting an insane number of hands played, but sucks for helping your game. I think I'm gonna cut down my number of tables so I can focus on reads. I normally play 4 tables of 6 max. I'm gonna drop back to 2 for a while so I can work on my game. This will work out for me better in the long run. I also need to take more advantage of some of the tools available to me such as Gametime+, PokerAce HUD, Poker Tracker, etc.

4.) Clear all my open bonuses. I have $140 left on UB, about $150 left on Full Tilt, and I received and email from Interpoker telling me that I can get a $120 bonus for playing 450 raked hands this month with a $90 deposit. Can't beat that. I'll probably start there first.

Last thing about poker: I plan on becoming a Poker Stars affiliate. Currently I'm only pimping Absolute for their bonuses. However, Poker Stars is hands down the best site on the net. It has an abundance of games running at all hours, great support, and great software. Their only problem is a lack of rakeback.

In other news, one of my Christmas presents came in:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'm gonna take it to the alley this evening to get drilled. I'll probably toss one game with it to make sure they drilled it good, then back it goes to get wrapped and put under the Christmas tree. Surprise Surprise Surprise on Christmas morning.

Posted by Predator314 at 6:05 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment