Friday, December 02, 2005

I was reading this blog and found this post which I thought was quite funny:


According to a recently announced Vatican policy, you can't be a priest in my church if you're gay. Well, ok, you can be nnnnnnnnnnn a little gay. I can imagine an interview...



Father Humpsboise : Well Mr. Burghlesturds, your grades are fine, your references impeccable. You appear to be an outstanding candidate. There's just one more thing before we can accept you into the seminary...

Mr. Burghlesturds: Yes?

FH: Are you, you know, homosexual?

MB: Well, yes. But only a little!

FH: Oh dear. Well, as you know, our standards now say that you can be somewhat gay and still get in. So, how gay would you say you are?

MB: Not very. Lightly gay, I would say.

FH: If you were to describe your gayness, would you be more likely to use "fairy" or "raving queer?"

MB: Definitely fairy.

FH: Outstanding. More inclined to pitching, or catching?

MB: Pitching.

FH: Excellent. Pitching is much less gay. Tell me, do you subscribe to Modern Faggot?

MB: Certainly not.

FH: Good, good. Here then is the make or break question: Are you a bone smoker?

MB: Well, yes sir. Although I've taken more balls to the chin than Johnny Bench, I want to stress that I only suck girl's dicks.

FH: I'm not sure I understand.

MB: Only trannies.

FH: I think that might be gay.

MB: No; how could it be?

FH: Well, sir, you are sucking dicks after all. Gargling with cocksnot. All that.

MB: Look: Do they call them 'chicks with dicks,' or 'dudes with boobs?'

FH: Chicks with dicks, of course.

MB: Exactly. So they're chicks, not dudes. So it's not gay.

FH: Yes, yes, I see. Nicely done. Welcome aboard Mr. Burghlesturds.

MB: Good to be here, sir.

Posted by Predator314 at 5:54 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment