Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Welp, I've dusted of the Nintendo DS and I'm ready to put it use for the first time since I've had it (bought it when it launched). I bought a copy of Nintendogs Lab and Friends off ebay last night. I also pre-ordered Animal Crossing: Wild World which will be out next week. And tonight I'm heading to EB to pick up a copy of Mario Kart: DS. So I have plenty of gaming ahead of me. I have to bowl tonight, so I won't get to spend a lot of time with MK:DS.

Last night I met with a financial advisor and I ended up buying a few mutual funds. So I should be a millionaire in a few years. That's good news. I'll believe it when I see it. I can also take a tax deduction for the money that I personally put into my IRA which is nice too. Uncle Sam has put his foot in my ass the past couple years.

Posted by Predator314 at 10:47 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment