Saturday, December 03, 2005

13 days until your assignment is due. I've already received a couple submissions. I'll be posting the prizes tonight. Stay tuned.

Just got back from my first big singles bowling tournament. 100+ entries. I get 40 pins handicap. I bowl 182, 152, 191, 183, 180, 169. They had a fairly difficult oil pattern set out and when it broke down, it got worse. I was farily happy with my scores, although I played all 6 games with an excruciatingly painful finger. I think I have a cracked bone or something. Anyway, I finished in 20th place out of the 100+ entry field. I can take that.

I think next month I can get in the money assuming my finger feels better. It's hard to get a consistent hook when your finger is throbbing.

Posted by Predator314 at 3:05 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment