Tuesday, October 04, 2005

A reporter asked President Bush what he thought about Roe v. Wade. Bush replied "I don't give shit how they get out New Orleans"

I chuckled pretty good on that one last night. If it offends you, you are definitely reading the wrong blog.

Anyway, I didn't play any additional poker last night. I bowled... very poorly I might add. We got our asses kicked again. Monday league sucks.

I've had an afternoon session already today with pretty crappy results. I found some very good tables, but just couldn't hit any hands.

I had one table with 5 bonified fish on it. One was the turbo fish. If you got raised on this table, they had the fucking nuts. Everyone limped in on every hand. If you raise, they don't care, just call.

I hit some monster pots on this table, but took some monster beats as well. I ended up breaking even on that table. All 5 fishies have been tagged and are currently being tracked on my sonar.

Tuesday night has become MY night. Nothing to do except for what I want to do. No bowling, no pool, no obligations. So I plan on going home here in about 10 minutes, fixing some supper, firing up Empire and Party and crank out some hands until time for the WSOP on ESPN. According to Pauly, there is a good lineup tonight.

Posted by Predator314 at 1:44 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment