Monday, October 03, 2005

4th and I swear the final post for the day.

I was doing some accounting for the new month. It seems like I had a better month of September than I had originally thought. Thank the Good Lord for rake rebates!

The bankroll is healthy again. I'm withdraw half of my profit for the month for expenses. This won't cover everything, but it sure will help.

This month, I'm going to remain at $2/4 with occasional times at the $3/6 6 max. If I have another decent month, I should be able to move to $3/6 full time. In fact, I expect to have a decent $5/10 6 max bankroll by the start of November, but I'm going to play it conservatively.

I figure I can make enough playing $3/6 6 max to live. Plus this will give me a chance to find a coach and work on my game.

Posted by Predator314 at 1:33 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment