Sunday, September 18, 2005

I spent another portion of the day 6 tabling the $2/4 tables. I'm doing really well at these tables even with the additional 2 tables. Since I've been 6 tabling (2 days), I've played 2100 hands. I'm winning at a rate of 5.84 BB/100. Obviously, I'm running pretty well, but I figure $2/4 can be beatable for 3 BB/100 fairly easily.

It's really taking no time to play 1000 hands now. I figure I can crank out 1000 hands/night in my spare time. I'll try for a while, but I'm not going to over exert myself and burn myself out.

I'm going to go watch some TV now and chill out until work tomorrow. I'm thinking of quitting my Monday night league in bowling. We are having troubles getting people to show. It gets aggravating when you get off work 15 minutes early so you can make it on time and then people that don't have any schedule to work around cannot show up. Plus it's additional money every week that I can save.

So I'm debating going to bowling tomorrow night. If not, then I'll probably be grinding my way around the $2/4 tables. I figure I'll put about 50,000 hands or so at it. If I can sustain a 3BB/100 rate, that would be a $6000 boost to my bankroll. This will leave me plenty of options to move up. I can 6 table the 3/6 or 5/10 full or play a combination. I can also play $3/6 6 max without having to worry about the swings either.

That all being said, I'm going to start a quest. My quest is to play 50,000 hands by the middle of October. Lets say Oct 20th. That's a lot of poker. I think I can pull it off. I'll play all my hands at $2/4 and my goal is to sustain a 3 BB/100 win rate.

Until next time.

Posted by Predator314 at 4:33 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment