Friday, September 23, 2005

Another losing night for me last night. I played somewhere between 700 and 800 hands. I just ended up losing like $30 though. My friend came over again before he headed down to North Carolina to start his new job. He wanted to watch me play poker again. I was just getting my tables set up when he walked in the house.

One thing I really hate is someone talking to me while I'm playing poker because I just can't concentrate on both things at once. Another thing I hate is just someone staring over my shoulder.

I won some big hands last night, and lost some huge hands. The runner runner straights did me in for the 2nd night in a row. I also made some misclicks and some just bad call downs because I wasn't 100% focused on what I was doing. Lesson Learned.

Tonight I'm not sure what the plan is. Part of me wants to hang out with friends. Part of me wants to veg out at the house and play poker and watch TV. I'll probably do a combination.

Posted by Predator314 at 5:36 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment