Tuesday, September 20, 2005

OK, somebody needs to smack me for the prior post. 50,000 hands is a lot of hands for a working man to pull off in one month. I would need to play nearly 1,700 hands a day to make that goal. I just don't have the time. Plus if I'm winning at a rate of 3BB/100, it would be stupid to stick around the $2/4 for that much longer.

So, I'm going to adjust the goal to 1/2 of initial goal. 25,000 hands by October 20th and hopefully a 3.0 BB/100 win rate. That's about 850 hands/day. I have been playing just over 1000 hands a day. If I can maintain a 3 BB/100 win rate, that will still be a $3000 shot to the bankroll. However, I'm looking for more.

I also stated in my last post that I wanted to play all the hands at $2/4. That's stupid. I'll probably move up and play some $3/6 too about 1/2 way through the challenge. I'll just scout for the good games.

Also, the rake return I get on Empire has really been a great shot in the bankroll. I'm making enough with just rake rebate to pay a lot of my bills every month. This money helps me grow my bankroll and pay bills at the same time.

Posted by Predator314 at 5:13 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment