Saturday, September 17, 2005

I got my computer all set up with internet at the new home. It's a pretty sweet setup. I'm using my Dell 2001FP 20" LCD to 4 table at 1600x1200 and I'm playing an additional 2 tables on my laptop screen. I'm running everything through my laptop. This dual screen crap is the shit. Hopefully one day, I'll have another 2001FP and will just use those. I'll post a pic of my setup once I get ahold of a digital camera.

So I spent a bit today 6 tabling the $2/4 tables. You can really rack up some hands with those additional 2 tables. That's the first time I've ever 6 tabled. It didn't seem all that difficult. I never really felt rushed. I feel that I could handle 8 tables with no problem.

The games are very good tonight. I found some nice tables. How nice you ask? Let's consult the hand history:

Hand 1:

Party Poker 2/4 Hold'em (10 handed) converter


Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with Kh, Ks.

UTG raises, Hero 3-bets, 8 folds, UTG caps, Hero calls.


Flop: (9.50 SB) Kc, 5c, Js (2 players)

UTG bets, Hero raises, UTG 3-bets, Hero caps, UTG calls.


Turn: (8.75 BB) Tc (2 players)

UTG bets, Hero raises, UTG 3-bets, Hero caps, UTG calls.


River: (16.75 BB) Qs (2 players)

UTG bets, Hero calls.


Final Pot: 18.75 BB


Results in white below:

UTG doesn't show.

Hero has Kh Ks (three of a kind, kings).

Outcome: Hero wins 18.75 BB.


And a real winner, Hand #2:

Party Poker 2/4 Hold'em (9 handed) converter


Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with Ac, As.

UTG calls, Hero raises, MP1 calls, 3 folds, Button calls, 2 folds, UTG calls.


Flop: (9.50 SB) Kh, 6s, Jh (4 players)

UTG bets, Hero raises, MP1 calls, Button folds, UTG 3-bets, Hero caps, MP1 calls, UTG calls.


Turn: (10.75 BB) Ad (3 players)

UTG bets, Hero raises, MP1 folds, UTG 3-bets, Hero caps, UTG calls.


River: (18.75 BB) Kc (2 players)

UTG bets, Hero raises, UTG calls.


Final Pot: 22.75 BB


Results in white below:

UTG has 6d Qh (two pair, kings and sixes).

Hero has Ac As (full house, aces full of kings).

Outcome: Hero wins 22.75 BB.


So I ended up having a pretty good night and a pretty decent week. It would have been a real good week, but last night kicked my ass.

I plan on getting some more poker played tonight, but I'm going to take a break and watch a little TV and do some housework.

Posted by Predator314 at 7:44 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment