Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Yesterday was a trying day personally. I woke up feeling pretty good. I had a decent night's sleep, so things started well. I got showered and ready for work. I go to my car and the battery is dead. That's aggravating. So I'm stuck taking my truck to work. This costs me somewhere between $20 and $25/day to take my truck to work.

Once I got to work, I had to train some people. I hate training. The only good thing about training is that it makes the day pass by faster. Not yesterday. Slow day + training.

I finally got home from work and decided to go ahead and fix my car. I pop the hood and have to take the damn windshield washer fluid reservoir off to even get to the battery. This is a VERY ignorant design. What if I'm stranded in a parking lot with NO FUCKING TOOLS and need a jump?!? So I took the reservoir off and jumped the car. I head to Advance Auto and get the battery checked. Sure enough... broke... imagine that.

So I drop $75 on a new battery. The guy was nice enough to put it in for me. Although I think that's their job. He was very appreciative of me leaving the reservoir off the car so his job would be a whole lot easier. Evidently he's changed batteries on these cars before.

I had planned on cooking some dinner, but by this time, it was getting late. So off to KFC for a Twister combo I go. I love Twister combos, but this one sucked ass. Oh well.

I got home and washed some dishes and did a little cleaning. By the time I got done with everything, there wasn't much time for poker. I missed the WPBT tournament. Although, I wasn't sure about signing up for Titan Poker to play 1 tournament.

I did get to play about 250 hands of $2/4 in a short time period. I was way up at one point, but my last few hands drained me a bit, and I ended my session up 21.5 BBs.

Tonight I have bowling directly after work. After that I plan on going home and playing some muhfuckin poker.

Posted by Predator314 at 11:16 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment