Thursday, September 22, 2005

I've been reading Pauly's Blog to keep up with the goings on at the WPT Borgata tournament. It looks like John D'agastino or however you spell his damn name is 2nd in chips going into the final table. I'm pulling for this guy. He's one of my favorite "young guns". I just like him because he's not a complete prick like most of the other younger poker players.

Once again, I didn't get to play much poker yesterday. The little bit I did get to play was pretty miserable.

I played a bit at lunch and pretty much broke even, although I haven't loaded my hands into my poker tracker database yet to see the final result.

After work, I had my bowling league. We played an excellent team which has the best player in the league on it. We ended up winning 6 out of 8 possible points against them. I bowled a 566 series. That's an excellent series for me, but it should have been more. My first game, I bowled a 225, 2nd game a miserable 142, 3rd game was a 199. The 2nd game was horrible. However, the 3rd game should have been much better. I through a couple tanks that left the 10 pin and in the 10th frame, I through a monster ball that shattered the pins and left a stone 7 pin. My bowling is really coming around lately. I've moved away from playing the gutter to bowling more across the middle. I'm much more consistent with this shot.

After bowling, I went home and met up with my friend. He's the guy I bought my home from. They had some more stuff that needed to be moved. So as of this morning, I no longer have any porch furniture :(

He wanted to watch me play poker. I fired up 4 tables on Empire and 2 on Party and played about 500 hands. I ended up losing about 45BBs during that session. I had some big hands lose on the river. I know of at least 4 times where my trips got beat by a straight on the river. There were probably more.

Tonight, I'm gonna eat dinner with my parents after work. After that I'm free to do what I want. I will probably end up playing a bunch of poker this evening. I'm in the mood for a tournament too.

Posted by Predator314 at 5:35 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment