Thursday, October 20, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Where to begin. I was counting on a big boost to my bankroll last night, but it didn't happen. Some lucky fucker in Oregon won the $340 Million Powerball.

I've been ripping up the $2/4 short handed games on Poker Stars recently. This has been a really good boost to the bankroll. Add in a multi-table victory on Sunday and my bankroll looks pretty good right now. I think I'm ready to move up.

No "ifs", "ands", or "buts", my next move is to $3/6 6 max on Party. This game is a goldmine. I've played a few thousand hands there and I'm a marginal winner so far. I've run bad a couple times in those couple thousand hands too.

I'm going to make some "preparations" for my move up. I still want to be conservative with the bankroll. I have a healthy bankroll for $5/10 right now, so I think it would be ok to move up without making these preparations. However, better safe than sorry.

In preparation for my moving up in limits, I will do a little more bonus whoring. Empire has a 100% up to $300 going right now, but it's a 20x to clear in 10 days. I think I'll skip that one. However, Pokerroom has a 40% up to $200 reload going on. I think I'm going to start with that bonus.

After Pokerroom, I'm going to whore bonuses and collect a little schwag in the process. Amazingly, there are a few poker rooms out there that I've never signed up for. So I'm going to go to Poker Source Online and collect on some free shit.

I think I'll start out by signing up for The Gaming Club and get some free poker chips. It only takes 750 raked hands. Plus I get a free $50 bonus.

Next, I think I'll go for the Titan and a free set of Copag cards with some chip racks, cut card, and dealer button. Also, Titan has a 100% up to $500 bonus. Not sure how hard it is to clear. We'll find out.

So, I'll probably have those 2 bonuses, plus what little bit of rakeback I get this month. I also have some bonus left to work off at Full Tilt. I guess I should finish that thing before it expires.

I also want to get a Party rakeback deal going. I haven't heard from my Empire affiliate which is supposed to be hooking me up with a deal at Party. However, I have heard from another reliable affiliate that will hook me up with 25%. I think I'll just go with that.

I'm really excited to be moving up to $3/6. Playing $2/4 after being used to playing $5/10 for so many months was getting pretty boring. It's a little more fun playing short handed on Stars, but it's still $2/4 and even with a decent win rate, I'm not making as much money as I want.

Moving up to $3/6 will be a lot better. If I can maintain a 2BB/100 win rate, that's $12/100 hands. So I'll be making roughly $40-50/hour plus rakeback. With my mediocre volume, I should still pull in $600-$700/month.

Also, the $3/6 6 max game is pretty fun to play. Once I move up, prepare for a bunch of posts cussing these 6 max fuckers that donk bet me on the turn and catch their inside straight draw on the river.

Posted by Predator314 at 6:14 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment