Friday, February 10, 2006

I'm about to wave the white flag. Over 1000 hands yesterday and another 90 big bets down the shitter. Hi, my name is Wes, and I'm the biggest fish on Party Poker.

Here's the hand of the day:

I get AK in middle position. Folded to me and I raise. BB is the only caller. He's a loose aggressive nut.

Flop comes 663 (suits unimportant).

He checks, I bet, he check-raises, I re-raise, he caps.

Turn comes a 2

He checks, I bet, he calls

River comes a Q

He checks, I check.

He turns over AQ and takes down a nice pot.

Now, I'm not saying I played this hand great or anything, but I made a decent read based on this donkey's past play. And there's my reward. This is the way it has constantly been since early December and it's really starting to take a toll on my brain and my bankroll.

It looks like there might be some good news on the horizon. Evidently Party Poker has bought Empire Poker. Now I have an account on Empire worthy of 27% rakeback. It would be oh so sweet to see the Empire tables rejoin the Party network and me get my rakeback.

Posted by Predator314 at 5:40 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment