Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Another day, another loss. I had every intention of not playing any yesterday. I just wanted to take a break and clear my head. That didn't happen. I held off until I watched High Stakes Poker on GSN. Then I got that urge. So I fired up Party Poker and proceeded to donk off another 30BBs.

I started off slow, not really getting any cards. I was down 25BBs in about 100 hands. Then I hit a few good pots all in a row and got back to even. I thought I was going to go on a run, but it was just a tease. I got beat to death. It's not really bad beats technically. It's just crap like my Queens getting out flopped by KQ. Or, I'll flop 2 pair and my opponent flops a set, or I'll flop a set and it get counterfeited by 4 to a flush or straight. Just hands where I can lose the maximum amount of money. I'm just cold-decked as hell.

I also tried to bonus whore me some bankroll money yesterday. I deposited $90 into Intercasion to take advantage of their 100% deposit bonus. I tried to work it off playing blackjack. Well, I can only remember the dealer busting twice. So, I busted out there before even working off 10% of the bonus.

However, I also signed up for River Belle casion to take advantage of their free $25. I've run it up to almost $400 playing the Big Kahuna slots. I think I still have to deposit $50 and play some more to be able to cash that money out. Their terms aren't very clear, so I'm waiting on a response from their customer service team to see what is required there. The way my luck is going, I'll never be able to claim that money.

The highlight of my evening was watching High Stakes Poker on GSN. I feel for ya Danny boy. His run of cards is about as bad as mine. I also learned that "Farha" is Lebanese for "Luckbox". I love the show and I have newfound respect for Todd Brunson. His comment on that Sheik fucker was priceless. Something along the lines of "Sheik is an idiot and I think he will lose all his money". Jerry Buss has no business in that game. He's not going to ever get paid off unless he runs into a monster vs. monster hand. I think Jen, Todd, Daniel, and Eli are just waiting on Farha's luck to run out. Sheik's got the best seat in the house, sitting to the left of Farha, but he's not good enough to take advantage.

Tonight, I'm just going to grind out some hands. That's really all I can do. Sooner or later, these cards are going to turn around and allow me to win.

Posted by Predator314 at 5:14 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment