Saturday, January 21, 2006

I played a decent amount of poker yesterday and today. Overall, I got almost 2000 hands in. All of them at $2/4 6 max. I could have just not played and been in the same place. I started out by losing about 50BBs in the first 800 hands, then I won them all back in the next 200. Then lost another 50BBs, then won them all back again. Break even poker. Good enough for January I guess.

I feel like I should just be racking up. However, I'm still getting rivered right and left. I'm also flopping 2 pairs against sets and shit like that. It's killing me right now. I was dealt Aces 8 times today. I'm getting some good starting hands and they do really well on the flop and/or turn. I can't complain though, I'm playing better and better every day. I've been just a bit gunshy, but I'm starting to get those ever important extra value bets in there on my winning hands.

And to those of you that say that the games are drying up. Well, I got one word for you......HAHAHHAHAHHA. I've seen so much donk action today. The games are good.

Here was my highlight hand of the day. I missed 2 small bets by just calling in the big blind, but it's something I sometimes do to disguise my hand. I also hate AJ, but this one worked out:

PokerStars 2/4 Hold'em (6 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is BB with Ac, Js.

3 folds, Button calls, SB raises, Hero calls, Button calls.

Flop: (6 SB) Jh, Kh, Ad (3 players)

SB checks, Hero bets, Button calls, SB calls.

Turn: (4.50 BB) Ah (3 players)

SB checks, Hero bets, Button raises, SB calls, Hero 3-bets, Button caps, SB calls, Hero calls.

River: (16.50 BB) 4h (3 players)

SB checks, Hero bets, Button calls, SB folds.

Final Pot: 18.50 BB

Results in white below:

Hero has Ac Js (full house, aces full of jacks).

Button has 2h 7h (flush, ace high).

Outcome: Hero wins 18.50 BB.

Posted by Predator314 at 5:30 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment