Thursday, January 19, 2006

Well, life dealt me a bad beat on Monday. I came home and could hear water rushing. Bad news. A supply line to my washer busted and made a mess. So now I have to replace part of my bedroom floor and part of the laundry room floor. It's just been that kind of month for me.

On a good note, I actually won at poker today. I was way up, then way down, then ended up 25BBs. Here's the hand of the day:

PokerStars 2/4 Hold'em (6 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is SB with Ad, 6d.

3 folds, Button raises, Hero 3-bets, BB calls, Button calls.

Flop: (9 SB) Js, Qd, 3d (3 players)

Hero bets, BB raises, Button folds, Hero 3-bets, BB calls.

Turn: (7.50 BB) 9d (2 players)

Hero bets, BB raises, Hero 3-bets, BB caps, Hero calls.

River: (15.50 BB) Tc (2 players)

Hero bets, BB raises, Hero 3-bets, BB calls.

Final Pot: 21.50 BB

Results in white below:

Hero has Ad 6d (flush, ace high).

BB has Th Ks (straight, king high).

Outcome: Hero wins 21.50 BB.


It has been too long since I had one of those.

Posted by Predator314 at 3:46 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment