Saturday, January 14, 2006

Holy shit, I actually have a LITTLE bit of poker content today. I was going to play some poker last night, but fell asleep very early. As a result, I was wide awake at 7:00am. So I fired up Stars and Full Tilt. I played about 300 hands and lost again. However, I played as well as I could. I just didn't get a lot of hands... again. I only lost like $24.

I started using TiltBlocker again. I'm not sure why I quit using it in the first place. It's amazing how something so simple can help so much in keeping your head on straight. I actually thought I had a big losing session.

I'm going to try to get at least another 700 hands in today. My DVR cable box broke....again, so I have a 4 hour window where I have to be here today. If they are going to have the house call people working on Saturday, why not open the main office, so I can just go there and exchange the box personally, when it suits my schedule? Cable providers, telephone providers, banks, and the post office are all retarded in my book. But that's another post for another day.

Today's poker music: Damn Yankees

Posted by Predator314 at 5:33 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment