Thursday, January 12, 2006

Well, I need to rename my blog I guess. Predator314's Poker Journal is too misleading considering I haven't played more than 2000 hands in the past month and a half. Most of my recent posts have been about my personal life anyway. This one will be no different.

Yesterday was a good day for me. I got plenty of sleep the night before. Also, I did something Tuesday evening that I'm very proud of, yet I can't really tell anyone about it. Let's just say it was was for the good of all mankind. Only a select few very close friends know what I did and they are very proud. The only reason I'm keeping it a secret is because of the fallout that will/could possibly ensue as a result of what I did.

Last night was league bowling night too. I bowled decent the first 2 games, but sucked the last game. My scores were 181, 194, 147. The 181 was actually a crappy game because I had 3 strikes in the first 3 frames, then a 9-spare, then another strike, then I sucked the rest of the game. It should have been a huge score. Oh well, our team took all 8 points and we are a perfect 16-0 this quarter.

I'm attempting to try to make myself somewhat interested in college basketball since it is the only thing on TV these days. I watched parts of the WVU game while I was bowling last night. Then when I got home, I watched some of the Duke/Maryland game. However, it wasn't very interesting and even though I've seen it 298937 times, Meet the Fockers got most of the viewing time.

Tonight, I'm just going to chill out around the house and hopefully get to bed early. I have to go to Mocksville, NC tomorrow for work. I think it's only about 2 hours away from my house. Plus I don't have to spend the night or anything, just down and back. Hopefully my installation will go well and I can get home early.

Posted by Predator314 at 5:35 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment