Saturday, January 07, 2006

Hands: 200
Amount Won: $0.00
FPPs Earned: Not sure... 439 so far this month.

At least it wasn't a loss. I'm actually gonna think of it as a win. For one, when I first started, I was getting seriously COLD decked. Insane shit put me way down. However, I scraped back to even.

Now I'm off to watch some football. My picks for this weekend: Skins, Bengals, Jaguars, Panthers. I'm placing a $5 wager on every playoff game. I did the same for every bowl game and ended up just below even on my picks. I also placed a 4 team Parlay for $5 on this weekends games.

I'm gonna watch some football and clean house. Then I'll debate on going out or not. I need to get out of the house. I'm going crazy. However, I still am not 100%. I'm just holding food down these days.

Posted by Predator314 at 1:23 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment