Tuesday, January 03, 2006

I actually played poker today. It didn't irritate the shit out of me or anything. It was actually fun despite the fact that I lost 20BBs or so. I would have won had there not been a river card. It ended up plugging me in the ass a few times costing me a couple huge pots. Including a hand when I was holding AK clubs with 3 clubs on the board and no straight flush possibilities. I bet, villian raises, I re-raise, he calls. River brought four to a straight flush. I bet, he raises, I re-raise, he caps. He turns over K spades, 6 clubs for a straight flush.

I actually had a decent amount of fun playing despite the tough beats. Also, I have a mission that will help inspire me to play. I want to make enough FPPs to achieve at least a SilverStar status so I can buy a new iPod Nano. I almost have enough points saved up, by the time I achieve the 1500FPPs to gain the necessary Silver Star status, I'll have enough.

Edit

Stats for today:
Hands: 345 (2 tabling $2/4 6 max)
Amount Won: ($90.50)
FPPs gained: 122

I'll probably play some more later on. I want to average 2500 hands/week. This is a pretty low #, but I just want to ease back into it.

Posted by Predator314 at 11:40 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment