Friday, January 06, 2006

Hrmmm... maybe I'm just not holding my mouth right. Another day of losing. Although not as bad this time. I played around 500 hands and got the win rate up to an astounding -1.93BB/100. More of the same. I have found myself forcing aggression on some hands. I lost a lot of value bets today just because I've been taking a beating and I'm gun shy. That shit will kill you.

January has always been a bad month for me. Last year, it was my only losing month and trust me, it made up for any other losing month I should have had. I'd say the month of January has probably cost me a few truck payments. I'm bound and determined to turn it around. My spirits are high. If anything, I know I'll get an iPod Nano out of the deal.

I'm blaming this session on my listening music. I got the new Seether album and although pretty damn good, it has cost me some money. I'm changing it up. I'm gonna select a little Nugent for my next session.

Posted by Predator314 at 3:07 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment