Thursday, November 03, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Congrats on the 'Eers beating the snot out of those UConn fuckers last night. That score could have been 80-3 or so had Rodriguez not let up.

I've reached the end of my break. I'm all freshened up and ready to do some check-raising. I got some new goals to share.

Goals: Play 1 more month of $2/4 short. After my cashout last month, I think I'm gonna stay conservative with the bankroll and suck it up at the $2/4 tables for one more month. I'm winning at over a 4BB/100 on these tables, so they are still profitable. However, the play at the $3/6 tables is not any better. The tables are full of donkeys these days. Especially with the WSOP playing on ESPN.

I want to focus on cash games this month. They are my bread and butter. I love the fast limit poker style. However, I've been running good in the $16 sit n goes on Poker Stars too. I want to play at least 100 of these puppies this month. That's right 100 sit n goes. They are boring, they are gay, but they are profitable. That's what poker is all about to me. Fuck the pureness of the game. I'm here to make money.

So I got a nice little spreadsheet all laid out ready for some sit n go crazyness. I have no concept of how I'll end up in my 100 sng challenge, but it will be a learning experience.

Another thing I'm going to try to do is keep a log of all the hours I play this month. I want to try to come up with an hourly rate for my time. I'm not going to set a pre-determined # of hours I want to play. That never works for me anyway. Things have been going good when I play when I want, so I'll continue those ways.

Hopefully November will be good to me this year. Last November was my best month ever. I netted over $20,000 last November.

I'm gonna try to play quite a bit tonight. There's nothing going on this evening as far as I know. So I'll probably settle in after dinner time and put in a few hours at the tables. I'll probably 2 table some cash games on Full Tilt (clearing bonus), while I 2 table the $16 sng's on Stars.

Also, this evening, I need to call Neteller and see what to do about my account and Party Poker. I got my rakeback set up for Party, but I can't deposit because my Neteller account was used on my old Party account. So I emailed Neteller and they said to call them and they can fix it. It will be nice to have rakeback again. Especially when I'm getting ready to hit the $3/6 6 max tables wide open.

Posted by Predator314 at 7:32 AM  

2 comments:

I like the idea of the SNG log. It is interesting to see how people do over the long run with a lot of SNG's. I was actually thinking of doing the same, just not sure how to approach it yet.

Jimmy said...
4:51 AM  

Keep tuned in, I'll post the stats daily on the sng challenge... So far, I'm in for 1.5 hours and a $61 profit. Which comes out to about $40/hour over a VERY VERY small sample.

I would think it would take a few thousand SnGs to get a true hourly rate though.

Predator314 said...
6:40 AM  

Post a Comment