Monday, October 31, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Happy Halloween. I got a bag full of Butterfingers, Hershey Bars, and Reese's Peanut Butter cups to satisfy all these freeloading ankle biters tonight. I'm not sure how many trick or treaters I will get at my new place. Hopefully not a lot.

I pretty much kept away from the poker tables this past weekend with a few exceptions. As you can see, I placed 4th in a 180 man sit n go on Friday night. I donked off almost 2 buyins in the blogger game while playing in the sit n go.

I also played a few single table sit n goes yesterday. I think I played 4 all together. I won 2 and finished out of the money in 2.

I spent most of my weekend cleaning. I did go to a Halloween party Saturday night. It was nothing special. I came home early.

Tonight, I'll take on last day off. I have to go to Columbus, OH tomorrow so I'll be away from a computer tomorrow night. Wednesday night will be my return to the grind. Hopefully this November will be another good month.

Posted by Predator314 at 6:50 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment