Tuesday, September 27, 2005

What do you know, another big downswing? These things are weekly occurrences. My bankroll is going nowhere. I'll spend 2 days blowing through my bankroll, the other 5 getting it back to par.

I played over 900 hands last night and won almost $11. That was a hoot. I played in a tournament and bubbled out. Another hoot.

My tournament game is coming around. I got deep in a $1000 guaranteed on Empire last night, but bubbled out when I made a wrong move. Big stack had been raising my big blind over and over and over. I finally get QJs and push when he did it. Of course, he had aces that time. I had enough stack to probably dribble into the money, but all the good money was at the final table. That's what I was aiming for.

Posted by Predator314 at 11:18 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment