Friday, September 30, 2005

October goals:

1.) STAY OFF TILT!
2.) Play 20,000 hands at minimum
3.) Re-establish my bankroll back to it's normal capacity
4.) Win that Pokerstars blogger tournament.

Easy enough. September was a pretty shitty month. I hate to see summer end and fall/winter time come. However, I'm sure glad to see this September end. It's been trying to say the least.

I almost took the night off last night. I did play in a sit n go on Empire. It was a $20/2. I figured I'd give it a whirl while waiting on some downloads to finish. I ended up getting 2nd in the thing. The key hand heads up was my AQ losing to his pocket 4's. We got it all in pre-flop. After that, I was so shortstacked, I couldn't do much.

I'll get back into it tonight. I'm going to the high school football game to brave the cold (it's a tit bit nipply out there today). Then I plan on going to Wal-mart to pick up some supplies and dvds. Then I'm going home to play a bit of poker.

On another note, as you can see, I'm signed up for the blogger tournament on Pokerstars. They are giving away a Caribbean WPT seat which would be super nice. I wouldn't mind winning that sucker and taking a nice vacation. They are also giving away some other nice prizes. All of which I would like to have. These prizes include 5 24" LCD Monitors from Dell, 10 Xbox 360s, 20 iPod Nano's. Count me in! Any of these would make a nice addition to my home too. Especially an Xbox 360 or one of those 24" monitors. Look for Predator314 during that tournament. I'll either be the guy raising your big blind late in the tournament or the guy that went out on the first hand.

Posted by Predator314 at 10:35 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment