Monday, September 12, 2005

I don't have a whole lot to report as far as poker goes. I finally got moved in to my new place. I'm not settled in yet, however. There's still quite a bit of unboxing to do. I'll probably spend tonight unboxing more stuff and hanging pictures, decorating, etc.

I think I'm going to have a huge ebay yard sale too to get rid of some of the crap I don't need. I have to wait for my internet to get hooked up.

The cable people are supposed to show up on Thursday evening to hook me up with TV and Internet. At that point, I hope to be settled in enough so that I can get some hands played.

My plan is to be conservative with the bankroll since I will be using to help pay expenses. I'll drop back to $2/4 for a while and try to build the bankroll while paying bills with my earnings. This is not going to be easy at the $2/4 level. I'd be happy making enough to pay some or all of my utilities with poker money.

I had originally thought that I wouldn't hook up a wireless network in the new place because I no longer play my Playstation or Xbox online. However, I have found the peacefullness that is the front porch. I have a front porch swing and it's very nice to sit out there. I think I could take bad beats more easily on the front porch.

This will probably be my last post until Thursday.

Posted by Predator314 at 10:30 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment