Thursday, August 18, 2005

OK. I'm never bragging again. No matter how good I run. It's just a jinx to brag in your blog about how good you are running.

Since my last post, I've lost over 100BBs. I'm still immune to losing that kind of money. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. I just get pissed when I get dealt Q4 offsuit for the 15th straight time. Then when I do get AK, the flop misses me then I get check-raised. Decent enough hand to steal a blind? Raise it up. Uh oh, Small blind wakes up with Aces. Oh yeah, the last 2 times I've had pocket kings, I've had to lay them down on the turn. Brutal.

At least I'm close to breaking even with my rake rebate. Thank the Good Lord that rake rebates and bankroll management.

Posted by Predator314 at 8:33 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment