Monday, August 29, 2005

Goals for September:

August has been a bumpy month. Looking back, I think I just tried to do too much. I tried to just jump in the 3/6 6 max game when I wasn't mentally prepared for it. Now things have settled down and my bankroll is still fairly healthy. Now it's time to set some goals for September.

1.) Play 15,000 hands of poker during the month. I figure if I can play 15,000 hands and stay around 2BB/100 at $3/6, I will make about $1800. This will really help with the new home. I would shoot for more hands, but I figure I'll spend a lot of time getting shit organized at the new place. I'll probably also be without internet for a few days.

2.) Practice better table selection. I'm gonna explore some alternative software to help with my table selection. I'm currently using GameTime+, but I'm going to try Playerview as well. However, PokerAce seems to be the way to go. I'll probably start testing it this evening.

3.) Set aside time for Poker Tracker. I don't use this tool as much as I need to. I'm going to set aside time to study my hands in Poker Tracker. Hopefully this will help take my game to the next level.

September might be a little tough to play a lot of poker. But I'm looking forward to having a good month.

Posted by Predator314 at 12:35 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment