Monday, November 14, 2005

I've been bitten by the flu bug. Oh joy. I skipped out on work on Thursday and Friday. That's how I was able to finish that turd sit n go challenge so quickly.

Now I'm back in the cash games and couldn't be happier. I guess I've made my official move to $3/6. That's all I've been playing for the last few days. I have snuck in a $2/4 table or 2 when I can't find a good $3/6 table. I've been playing all my cash games on Full Tilt and Ultimate Bet while I clear the bonus. I'm not quite 1/2 way to finishing the Full Tilt Bonus, and I haven't cleared very much of the UB bonus.

I got some good news today. I got my first profit sharing/retirement money for my job. Now I just gotta figure out how to invest it. I've been reading about mutual funds and IRAs on the internet and I can honestly say that I'm plain fucking ignorant on the subject. I'm gonna give a friend of mine a call this evening. He's a financial advisor for BB&T banks. I'm just gonna say, "Hey, I got this many thousands of dollars to invest. Where do I put it?"

I tried getting my boss to make out the check to me, Neteller, or even Poker Stars, but evidently that's out of the question. I think I can get a better return on it. Just look at the return I'm getting on my initial $200 poker deposit 14 months ago. I'm not sure how to calculate it, but it's way up there! $200 has bought me a car, truck, 4 wheeler, guitars, computers, part of a home, many other toys, and still enough left over for a $5/10 bankroll.

Posted by Predator314 at 12:36 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment