Friday, November 18, 2005

Heater!



It's been a long time since I went on a good heater. The past few weeks or even months, the wins and losses have been going at a moderately steady rate. Tonight, I finally hit a nice heater. I didn't get to play as much as I wanted because of a bowling tournament, but still got in about 400 hands. In those 400 hands, I managed to win over 100BBs. All the hands were played on stars $3/6 6 max. Think that winrate is sustainable?

Also, before I went out tonight, I checked out the $100/200 NL table on Full Tilt. Here is what I saw:



Talk about a tough table!

When I returned a few hours later, here is what I saw:



Now that's a heater.

Posted by Predator314 at 9:48 PM  

1 comments:

Dustin has had 3 nights this week with over 100K. He's having a very good week.

If you really want to see big money poker you need to check the HU table ($100/$200) on the prima network.

Last week "I knockout U" took Zweig (aka Spirit rock/Mahatma..Prahlad Freidman) for about 500K.

Insane stuff....LOL

Anonymous said...
2:46 PM  

Post a Comment