Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I think I have an uncanny nack for putting weak tighties on Tilt. I do tend to pick on them alot. Sometimes they snap and do crazy crap like this:

Ultimate Bet 3/6 Hold'em (5 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cx


Preflop: Hero is MP with As, Jd.

1 fold, Hero raises, Button 3-bets, 1 fold, BB calls, Hero calls.


Flop: (9.33 SB) 7d, 7h, 2c (3 players)

BB checks, Hero checks, Button bets, BB folds, Hero calls.


Turn: (5.66 BB) Ts (2 players)

Hero checks, Button bets, Hero calls.


River: (7.66 BB) 2h (2 players)

Hero checks, Button bets, Hero calls.


Final Pot: 9.66 BB


Results in white below:

Hero has As Jd (two pair, sevens and twos).

Button has 8h 5h (two pair, sevens and twos).

Outcome: Hero wins 9.66 BB.


I just called this guy down because I had a hunch he was pissed at me always raising his blinds or something like that. I also wanted to show him that I will call his bluffs down. He played some sort of insane bluff a few hands earlier on another guy and ended up hitting a 2 outter on the river to win anyway.

I've finished my old bonus with Full Tilt. I've cashed out and as soon as the money hits Neteller, I'm re-depositing back to Full Tilt for the $300 reload bonus. In the meantime, I'm working on Sit N Goes and Ultimate Bet.

Posted by Predator314 at 1:07 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment