Monday, December 12, 2005

I haven't posted in a while, so I thought I would put a small update.

I have been staying away from the poker tables lately. I just don't have the patience for it right now. I have, however, sit down for a couple short 100+ hand sessions. Nothing much as far as results though.

I figure I'll keep with the breather until after the Holidays.

I have spent most of my free time playing video games. As you know, I had been abusing my fingers by playing Mario Kart: DS. Well, after getting the thing online, I've come to the conclusion that I suck at the game.

So I went out and bought Animal Crossing for the DS. It's a cute/fun game, but I don't see me playing it for a long time.

So yesterday, I went to EB Games to take advantage of their buy 2 get 1 free used games sell. I bought 3 Xbox games. I ended up choosing Madden 2006, Jade Empire, and Forza Motorsport. I also went to Roanoke, VA yesterday with my parents to do some Christmas shopping. So I only got to play one game of Madden.

Tonight, I'll probably donate a few wins to some lucky online Madden players via Xbox Live. I wasn't even aware Madden 2006 had online play on the Xbox. So, if you have Live and Madden, look for TitliestProV1 (yes Titleist is spelled wrong... I'm a game donkey). I'm sure I'll be on Forza some also, however, it might be a while before it gets any attention.

After Christmas, I'm gonna buy a new TV. I'll probably never get to play poker again :)

Lastly, I've decided to cancel the essay contest. Too much shit going on with the holidays and not enough interest. So, if you have already sent an essay, I apologize. I'll try to find a way to make it up to you.

Posted by Predator314 at 8:41 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment