Thursday, September 08, 2005

Sleep is overrated. Last night was the first time in a LONG time that I got over 8 hours of solid sleep. I'm talking at least 5 years. I played some poker during the afternoon. Enough to lose about 90 big bets.

I'm in the midst of another downswing. It's amazing why we play such a stupid game. We treat this game like royalty, we idolize it. What does it do? It spits in our face. Not really. Just the past 2 days. Poker is an emotional roller coaster that not many people can handle. That's why you see so many cry babies complain about suckouts in the chat window.

I'm at the bottom right now and I'm not worried. I've seen some of the worst play ever the past 2 days. All these people on 2+2 are worried about the fish drying up. Evidently they are playing on my tables. D-O-N-K-F-E-S-T 2005.

Posted by Predator314 at 5:26 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment